Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Six week portrait


He's looking a little less like a newborn and more like a baby, isn't he?  We're so proud of him (and grateful!) for sleeping for an 8 hour stretch last night.  Now if only we can get those 8 hours to be the same 8 hours that JB and I are asleep....  

Other little accomplishments to note:  I observed his first giggle and smile at one of his 5am feedings this week.  Definitely made being up at 5am worth it.   Also, he likes to scoot across the floor on his tummy! Not on his own, of course, but when I put my hands behind his feet, he pushes off and scoots all the way forward.  Here he is in action at his grandmommy and grand-dad's house:  


Please ignore all of the dirty stocking feet in the background of this picture.  

More to come from visits to and from both sets of grandparents and meeting his great-grandmother for the first time.  An obscene number of pictures were taken, as my readers can well imagine.  

2 comments:

ssfromss said...

I'm glad Benjamin Bunny Boy is sleeping longer. We loved having you here.

mom said...

I miss him! (and you)
Mom