Friday, April 22, 2011

I apple new york.


Happy Easter and happy birthday to Grandpa Wilson!  Wish we could be in NY for your birthday this year.  Aunt Sara made sure Benjamin had some NY gear, and it finally fits.  I hope he'll look back at these pictures and remember where half of his family is.

Appropriately, I believe the spit-up on his shirt here includes the applesauce that he had for lunch today.

While we're talking about apples, I made five apple pies for a fundraiser last weekend, and have vowed never again to make that many in one day again.  Oh but the one we ate was so good.  I love that Benjamin was born in NY apple season.  Maybe he'll get to visit one day for his birthday and go apple picking.

5 comments:

Sara Ann said...

like:).

Anonymous said...

Yea NY!

Anonymous said...

Good thing Eric works at an organic U-pick apple orchard! We'll plan the apple picking party!
aunt karen

Sara Ann said...

*correction: auntIE sara;).

grandpa said...

Thank you for the birthday greetings!

The competition on my birth-day this year makes my birthday a non-event in comparison. My age has risen, through no effort of my own,but, better yet, HE IS RISEN, through no effort of my own. Relax in the Grace, Peace and Hope that is EASTER!