Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuckered out


The big news is that we welcomed cousin Jack into the world on Friday!  I feel so proud of my sister for giving birth!  How I wish I could have been there!  I can't wait to meet beautiful baby Jack in July.  If I had a picture, I would post it.  As soon as I get one, I will.

One of Benjamin's favorite activities this summer is getting wet.  We go to the lake, we swim in his little pool in the backyard, and we run through the sprinkler.  And those are just the ways that we PLAN on getting wet.  This morning he was playing in the yard and JB and I turned our backs for a few seconds and Benjamin came running toward us inexplicably wet all over.  I really don't know how that happened.

We had a fun day at the lake yesterday with some friends.  I don't think there is any better way to tucker him out than to get him splashing in the lake for an hour.  The picture above is Benjamin's post-swimming snacking swoon.

We are getting ready for another trip to East Texas and some camping pretty soon, then my trip to El Salvador in mid-June, and then New York in July.  The tickets are purchased!




No comments: