Monday, March 17, 2014

Birthday gifts


I started this post back on my birthday when I was thinking how lucky I am to have these wonderful people in my life as I turn 33.  They are still wonderful, but some of these pictures are old news.  

There's Eliza Jane above, completely oblivious that free-standing like that is a developmental milestone.  She does this all the time now and can even get up to standing from sitting without support.  She seems to enjoy just balancing on her feet.  


And here's my valentine's date (above) on a rare (this winter anyway) balmy february day.  


And of course the sleeping children are always a gift.  I sat in the courtyard of this episcopal church near our house for a good 20 minutes before they woke up.  


And here's E just delighted to have ALL the toys to herself while B is napping.  The delight of teaching them about sharing, taking turns, etc. has only just begun, I'm sure.  The video below (if it works) was taken over a month ago, but I just love how Liza gets into the dancing in this one.  Maybe she'll be like cousin Jack and have a little dance whenever she can hear anything that sounds even remotely like music.  


1 comment:

ssfromss said...

We're glad to see another blog. A picture may be worth 1,000, but we like the words too. Thanks for taking time do write.