Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Art fun

Waco Cultural Arts Fest this past weekend.  I don't know
if JB or Benjamin had more fun with this art project.  
At four months, not yet interested in painting.  Sigh.  
Mixing paint!  

Almost two months ago in NY.  Nice to return to these pictures after getting back to our life in Texas.  

Sleepy Benjamin.  Same exact thing happened last year on the boat ride.  

Pouting Eliza.  

Double date!  Night without the children!  Wine!  Shakespeare!
No thunderstorm!  Fun times!  

And the grandchildren.  This is the ONLY semi-non-blurry picture out of about 50.  

And a big THANK YOU to those of you out there willing to brave my mean security feature to post a comment on this blog!  I was getting about 12 spam comments in my e-mail inbox every day.  Sorry!


4 comments:

ssfromss said...

It looks like Benjamin WAS the art project. Eliza is quite a lady in her pink hat.

Heather said...

Great pictures, Bethany! I was hoping you would answer a question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email me is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

grampa in wallkill said...

Tell me picture #1 and #2 are not the same person! Benjamin and Liza look like identical twins!

Sara Ann said...

Is that spam up there??? Heather???? Lol!! Nice pics:) Xoxoxo from New Paltz.